Friday, January 7, 2011

Two Strengths or Talents

So the new challenge yesterday was to ask two people what two of your strengths or talents are. I was a little apprehensive asking because as usual thought people would have a problem coming up with one thing, let alone two LOL Then I told myself to stop being stupid and just ask.

My mum said that I am good at cooking and that I am good at helping people/problem solving. 

My husband said that I am good at being supportive and good at cooking. 

So that pretty much sums it up LOL I enjoy cooking and put time into it so that's why I enjoy it. Maybe if I start trying to enjoy exercise again then I can be good at that too!

Sometimes I feel like I focus on other peoples problems so much I use it to get away from my own. I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few days and have found some stuff that comes very close to home about why I eat when I'm bored. I'm going to try and start to make some positive changes and try to change my mindset when I feel that stuff creeping up on me again.

I can't change the past, it is what it is, but I can change my future so that it's a brighter one.

No comments:

Post a Comment